Welcome to Fundy Hearing Solutions
Just like our eyesight our hearing is precious.
Hearing loss in adults has many causes including but not limited to disease or infection, exposure to noise, trauma, and the aging process. If you suspect you may be suffering from hearing loss you should visit a hearing health care professional who can evaluate your hearing needs and offer advice and solutions. If it is determined through testing that you may be a candidate for hearing aids - We can help.
Appropriately chosen, properly fitted, and regularly checked, hearing aids can greatly improve the quality of life for a hearing-impaired individual. Hearing Aids are prescribed according to the type and severity of hearing loss. If you suspect you or a loved one may be suffering from hearing loss call me, Darlene Sawler for a free consultation. At Fundy Hearing Solutions, we work with you and your family for a trial period, where weekly visits are encouraged.
Symptoms of Hearing Loss
- If you suspect you have hearing loss, consider these questions:
- Do you often ask others to repeat themselves?
- Have friends or family members told you that you do not hear well?
- Do you turn up the TV or radio louder than others prefer?
- Is it difficult to understand conversation when there is background noise?
- Do you have difficulty following group conversations?
- Do you find it difficult to identify from which direction sounds are coming?
If you answered yes to three or more of these questions, you may have a hearing loss.
Talk to a hearing healthcare professional at Fundy Hearing Solutions who can help determine the right course of action for you.